Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
At Tender Rose Home Care, we understand how difficult it is to entrust the care of your loved one to someone else. You need a caregiver with patience and compassion, someone you can rely on, and someone who has the training and experience to work effectively with patients who are living with dementia.
You've come to the right place. Our mission at Tender Rose is to improve the lives of people who have Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia by helping them age safely and with dignity in their own homes. We're here to help.
Serving San Francisco, Marin County, and San Mateo County, CA
Tender Rose provides compassionate and reliable home care aides who are highly trained in memory care and assisted living at home for families living in:
- San Francisco, California
- Marin County, CA (including Belvedere, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Kentfield, Larkspur, Marin, Mill Valley, Novato, Ross, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Sausalito, and Tiburon)
- San Mateo County, CA (including Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, and Woodside)
Home Care Assistance
Whether you need just a few hours of help or 24-hour care, our caregivers provide non-medical help in the patient's home, including assistance with:
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and dressing
- Dental care
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Companionship and social stimulation
- Organizing meaningful activities
- Other help as needed
Caregivers with a Heart of Gold
The best Alzheimer's and dementia care starts with your caregiver. You already know that taking care of someone with a memory impairment can be one of the most challenging jobs around. Luckily, there are people in this world who get a great deal of satisfaction from helping others in need. For them, taking care of Alzheimer's and other dementia patients is not just a challenge, it's also hugely rewarding.
Those are the people we hire. The most important qualification we look for is a "Heart of Gold."
Dementia Care Training and Experience
However, it's not enough to just love helping people. For Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, your caregiver has to be equipped to do the job. That's why Tender Rose only hires caregivers who have experience providing memory care. In fact, many have taken care of their own parents or grandparents at home, so they know exactly what you're going through. We also provide each of our home health caregivers with the highest quality, most comprehensive dementia care training in the industry.